According to reports, YG is getting hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit.
It looks like YG is the latest victim of a copyright infringement lawsuit. According to various reports online, poet/artist Henry Richard Russell (also known as Grimmis) is suing the West Coast rapper for alleged unpaid royalties for his work on My Krazy Life singles “Who Do You Love” & “Bicken Back Being Bool.”
The lawsuit claims that YG promised to share the revenues of the songs with Russell once they were obtained, but says that has yet to happen. Russell says he tried to request money for his work multiple times, but YG has repeatedly denied him.
It’s unknown as for the amount Russell is trying to get from YG, but I’m sure he’s overshooting his shot. We’ll keep you posted if any further details surface on the matter.
- The Game ft Problem, Ty Dolla Sign & YG – Up On The Wall
- YG ft Lil Wayne – Trill
- Slim 400 ft YG & Sad Boy Loko – Brusin
- Jeremih ft YG – Don’t Tell Em
- (Video) Slim 400 ft YG & Sad Boy – Bruisin
- Ty Dolla $ign, Nef The Pharaoh & YG – Big Tymin’ (Remix)
- YG – 5 Fingers Of Death Freestyle
- (Video) Kamaiyah ft YG – Fuck It Up
- (Video) Ty Dolla $ign ft YG, Joe Moses & TeeCee 4800 – Only Right
- YG – Still Brazy
- The Neighborhood ft YG – Dangerous
- Kid Ink ft Tyga, Wale, YG & Rich Homie Quan – Ride Out
- YG & Nipsey Hussle – FDT
- (Video) YG – I’m A Thug Pt. 2
- (Video) Jooba Loc ft YG – Hop Out
- YG ft G-Eazy & Macklemore – FDT Part 2