Bidding has already reached $10,000.
Virgin America is getting into the sneaker game with a pair of “First Class” sneakers that come fully equipped with a video display screen, built in USB ports and its own wi-fi hot spots- data plan not included. Yes, we’re talking about a sneaker here.
Developed by US creative agency Eleven Inc., the Virgin America First Class shoe isn’t self-lacing like the equally futuristic Nike Mag, but it can charge your smartphone just in case you’ve got a pick-up game at 6 but need to hop on a conference call at 8.
The shoe itself was designed to mimic Virgin America’s first-class cabin with its white Italian leather, seat belt accessory and video monitor on the tongue.
Some more details per the eBay listing:
Hand crafted in Milan, Italy.
High-quality Italian white leather.
Stainless steel seat buckle accent.
Rechargeable battery with up to 3 hours of battery life.
USB phone charger.
WiFi enabled hotspot (data plan not included)
Embossed Virgin America logo.
These bad boys are currently being auctioned off on eBay for the charity Soles4Souls, and the proceeds will go towards providing shoes and clothing to impoverished communities.
You can get in on the auction here, the bidding has already reached $10,000.
- (Video) Jesse Jagz – Sunshine
- (Video) “I Love Wizkid” – Alicia Keys
- (Video) Reekado Banks – Problem
- (Video) Falz ft Tekno & Skales – 406 Na The Code
- (Video) Kida Kudz – For The Money
- (Video) Davido ft Nasty C – Coolest Kid In Africa
- (Video) Tiwa Savage ft Busy Signal – Key To The City (Remix)
- (Audio & Video) Dremo – Zone Out
- (Video) DJ Shiru ft Patoranking – Dance Well
- (Video) Dayo Amusa ft Oritsefemi – Aiye Mi (Remix)
- (Video) Brymo – Billion Naira Dream
- (Video) Ice Prince ft Dama Do Bling – Feel It
- (Video) Cassper Nyovest – War Ready
- (Video) Yung L – Pass The Aux
- (Video) Que Peller ft Base One – Juru
- (Video) Wizkid Thrill Fans At Jimmy’s Jump Off