(Video) Migos – Call Casting
Migos shot their video for “Call Casting” in Africa.
You may recall that when the Migosplayed “Bad & Boujee” in Nigeria, the crowd completely lost it. The Atlanta trip get a lot of love in the motherland, and now they’re throwing a bone back. Filmed in Africa, “Call Casting” features some breathtaking views of the continent’s landscape and a wondrous horde of zebras to boot. The fashion is on point as well, with Takeoff rocking an incredible vintage 50 Cent t-shirt, and Quavo swagging hard in a similarly designed Cassius Clay shirt.
“Call Casting” will be featured on their upcoming album CULTURE, which should be arriving sooner than expected. Check out the music video above, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
- Mally Mall ft Migos, Eric Bellinger, Jeremih & Jazz Lazer – 2 Piece
- (Video) Niykee Heaton ft Migos – Bad Intentions
- Migos – Where
- Akon ft Migos – Whole Lot
- (Video) Migos – Freak No More
- The Game ft Migos – Everybody On The Floor
- (Video) Soulja Boy ft Migos – Gas In My Tank
- Migos – Scooby & Shaggy
- Frenchie ft Migos – Diamond Dancing
- (Video) Ty Dolla $ign ft Migos – ??? (Where)
- Migos ft Rich Homie Quan – Falisha
- (Video) Migos – T-Shirt
- Migos ft Bobby Shmurda – Computers (Freestyle)
- Migos – Conversation
- Usher ft Migos – Still Got It
- Migos – Fire In The Booth (Freestyle)