Popular show promoter and CEO Upfront & Personal, Paul Okoye, is said to have bought 50% shares in the label that houses singer, Tekno.
Tekno, who at the moment is a Triple MG artiste, made this known via Instagram, while wishing his fans a Happy New Year.
In his words:
“My people, listen. I’m happy and excited about life. That’s all that matters despite this year being a crazy year.
“So, I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to Upfront and Personal. Thank you Paul O for becoming a part of my label, for buying into the company… owning 50% shares of the company.
“This is really good. I’m excited because it really facilitated a lot of things.”
In response to the ‘Pana’ crooner’s video, Paul O, reposted the video and wrote:
“Tekno, I believe in you. 2017 will be your year”.
Watch video below:
- SperoachBeatz ft Tekno – Freaky
- (Video) Falz ft Tekno & Skales – 406 Na The Code
- Tekno – Go Low
- (Video) Kcee ft Tekno – Tender
- Nature Bee ft Tekno – Your Face (Prod by Selebobo)
- Lynxxx ft Tekno – Pray For You
- (Video + Audio) Triple MG ft Iyanya, Tekno, Selebobo, Baci & Mystro – Yudala
- (Video) Prince Boom ft Reekado Banks & Tekno – Give Them
- Tekno & B Red – Shoki
- (Video) Tekno – Where
- INSTRUMENTAL: Tekno – Duro + TrapBeat Of Life
- Tekno Bags 1.6 Billion Naira ($4 Million Dollars) From Sony Deal
- DJ TTB ft Ajebutter, Runtown & Tekno – Mashup
- Tekno ft Nini & Tovia Bars – Pana (Flute/Female Version)
- (Video) Dumex ft Selebobo & Tekno – Boniface
- Tekno – Jonzing