Meek Mill gets the Migos on “Basic Bitch.”
DJ Clue’s new mixtape, Banned From CD 2015, is full of gems, such as Drake’s Fetty Wap remix, but as far as the unreleased cuts, this Meek Mill and Migos collab immediately stands out. Surprisingly, on “Basic Bitch,” Meek takes the hook duty, and each member of Migos impresses with his own verse, including the recently incarcerated Offset, who presumably recorded this before he was jailed.
“Basic Bitch” sounds like a classic NY production–perhaps from Clue–something we’re not used to hearing the Migos on. However, the beat actually comes from Meek’s fellow Philly heatmaker Jahlil Beats, who we last heard on Boogie’s “Oh My.”
We already knew neither Meek nor Migos fucked with any basic bitches, though we’re glad they took the time to prove it. The track comes before Migos’ debut album, YRN: Tha Album, out June 16, as well as Meek’s Dreams Worth More Than Money, hopefully around the same time.
Which album are y’all looking forward to?
- Migos – Cocoon
- Meek Mill x French Montana x Juicy J x Zoey Dollaz – I’ll Be There
- DJ Drama ft Meek Mill, Pusha T & Ty Dolla Sign – Boyz In The Hood
- T/W/R/K ft Migos, Sage The Gemini & Sayyi – Hands On It
- Meek Mill Apologizes To Nicki Minaj For “Going Crazy On Twitter”
- Meek Mill To Release “DC4” Tomorrow
- Migos ft Chris Brown – Just For Tonight + Cocaina ft Young Thug
- Future & Meek Mill – Sticktalk Houseparty
- Migos – Look At My Dab (CDQ)
- Migos – Show’ll Is
- Meek Mill ft Nicki Minaj & Lil Uzi Vert – Froze (Snippet)
- Migos – I Told You
- Meek Mill – Check
- 21 Savage Responds To People Calling Him Gay For Riding On A Bike With Meek Mill
- Meek Mill – Trap Vibes (Summer Sixteen & Panda Remix)
- Jeremih ft Migos – Don’t Tell ‘Em (Remix)